VISA Assistance

MACS provides assistance on the following VISAs:


 Transfer F-1 Visa to:

  • Artist: O-1
  • Worker: H-1B
  • Intern: J-1
  • OPT (Optional Practical Training)
  • CPT (Curricular Practical Training)

 Transfer R1,E2,H1B,B1,B2 to F-1 Visa:

  • Religious:R-1
  • Treaty Investor: E2
  • Work Visa: H-1B
  • Business Visitor Visa: B-1
  • Visitor Visa: B-2

 Transfer VISA Consultation

  • Consultation for a Financial guarantee OPT with a Sponsor

 For More Detailed Information About Visas: