How do I qualify for O-1 visa?
- To qualify for an O-1 visa, you must demonstrate extraordinary ability in the fields of art, science, education, business or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.
- Visa Consultation Requirement
- A written agreement or contract between the petitioner and the applicant must be provided with the form I-129
- Authentic your offer of employment
- The applicant should bring all the documents to apply for an O-1 Visa at a U.S. consulate in their home country, or certain third countries.
- Form DS-156 (Non-immigrant visa application)
- Passport of the applicant
- A recent photograph
- Visa application fee $325
- Approval Notice (Form I-797) of the O petition and a full copy of the O Petition including all supporting documents.
*Supporting documents include the verification of your extraordinary skill such as received significant national or international awards or prizesÂ in the particular field.
DS 156 Form click here
I-129 Form click here