SAT and ACT are both standardized tests for most college admissions in the United States. SAT measures Â student’s’ literacy and writing skills from 3 major sections: Critical Reading, Writing, andÂ Mathematics, while ACT tests English, Mathematics, Reading, andÂ Science. To help your preparation for SAT/ACT, MACS provides personalized programs for students.
MACS offers New York SAT Test Prep courses designed to excel student abilities in achieving goal in SAT test scores.Â Staffed by highly experienced SAT teachers, MACS SAT Test Prep courses can provide strategies, techniques, smart tips, as well as test-taking skills and confidence students must have to earn the higher SAT score.
- Â MACS STUDENTS: SAT Scores increase from 150-300 points!
- Â MACS SAT PREP COURSES: reasonable price & Â customized courses
- MACS Class Size: Small group consisting of 2-3 people & Private Tutor
- MACS SAT FACULTY: Proven, highly experienced teachers can strengthen your SAT weakness while bolstering the strengths; you can learn to master each section while enhancing test-taking skills that will help you to boost up SAT Score.
- MACS Free Evaluation Test & Consultation: Take advantage of free evaluation test to see where you stand and receive a free consultation by a professional academic advisor for tips!
Â SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)
Â Total Exam Hours:Â 3 hours and 45 minutes
Â Question Types:Â
- Critical Reading:Â Reading passages and sentence completions
Two 25-minute sections and one 20-minute section, with varying types of questions, including sentence completions and questions about short and long reading passages.
- Writing:Â 60 minutes, A short essay, Multiple-choice questions.Â The essay subscore contributes about 28% to the total writing score, with the multiple choice questions contributing 70%
- Math:Â Arithmetic operations, Algebra, Geometry, Statistics and probability
25 minute,Â 20 multiple choice questions
25 minute, 8 multiple choice questions, 10 grid-in questions
20 minute, 16 multiple choice questions
Â ACT (American College Testing)
Â Total Exam Hours:Â 175 minutes
Â Question Types:Â
- English:Â 45 minute English test;Â Usage/mechanics and rhetorical skills
- Mathematics:Â 60 minute, 60-question mathematics test; 14 covering pre-algebra, 10 elementary algebra, 9 intermediate algebra, 14 plane geometry, 9 coordinate geometry, and 4 elementary trigonometry questions
- Reading:Â 35 minute, four ten-question passages, from the realm of prose, humanities, social science, and natural science
- Science Reading:Â 35-minute, 40-question test, seven passages each followed by five to seven questions;Â three Data Representation passages and 5 questions following each passage, 3 Research Summary passages with six questions each, and one Conflicting Viewpoints passage with 7 questions
- Writing (Optional):Â 30 minutes;Â Â 1 writing task inÂ
Â Strength of MACS’s Exam Preparation Programs
- Up-to-Date testing materials
- Extensive course materials and homework
- Exclusive and fully-tested techniques and methodologies
- Personalized lessons
- Time management skills
- Test taking strategies
- Simulated test taking environment
- Experienced and inspiring instructors
- Customized supplementary training courses