Full-Time Internship Position
MACS offers educational programs and training curriculums for visual arts and also provides professional services that helps to enrich and develop student’s strength and career goal.
We are currently seeking a full time internship position for undergraduate/ graduate students who are:
- Hard working
- Have extensive knowledge of Microsoft words, Adobe suites
- Positive personality
- Ability to drive a consulting/meeting with students.
- Internship credit, CPT, and sponsor OPT if you need.
- H-1B (Working) VISA : After completing 3 months of unpaid internship, you will be reviewed and if you are qualified you will be offered H-1B Visa.
If you are a F-1 Visa student:
- please make sure you obtained valid work permit from ISO and international office.
If you are interested in taking this position or have any questions, please e-mail us your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not receive any phone calls regarding to internship position